Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Another year, another resolution

Happy New Year and welcome to the 2008 edition of Mrs. Jones!

A new year marks 12 more months to work on getting it right (lose weight, spend time with family, be healthier, get those house projects under control, etc., etc. etc...). And, like most of us, another year in the Jones house means another list of goals at which to point and laugh for 365 days. My list of resolutions for 2008 is pretty much the same list I've had for the last 5 years, with one exception. This year I really hope to blog (more).

I started this blog about a month ago. It's something I'd thought about doing for awhile and one day I just decided to get it done! During the tail-end of 2007, I got over 10 posts under my belt. In 2008 I hope to keep that trend going. I want to chronicle our daily lives and share our stories with all of you. I'm also doing it because I know that someday soon I won't be able to remember what life was like with a 3-year-old and a 1-year-old and I want someone (or something) to remind me.

So here's to keeping 2008 resolutions (even if this is the only one on my list I have any luck of accomplishing)!

No comments: