Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Betsy's Beauty Parlor The Fourth

Alternate Titles for This Blog Post:
  • DIY Haircuts: A Tutorial by Betsy
  • Oops, She Did It Again
  • Apparently, I'm Up For Mother of the Year
  • Child-safe Does Not Mean Betsy-safe
  • WTF!?!
For those not keeping track, this is Betsy's FIFTH time taking scissors to hair. The first, third and fourth times Betsy-doll received the ole snip snip. The second and fifth times were Betsy herself.

The first time, I was ambivalent. The second and third times, I laughed, cried, and laughed again. The fourth time, I shrugged (that poor doll!). But the fifth time has left me seriously questioning my parenting skills.

Thankfully, her hair is still growing out from last April, so the damage isn't too obvious. But still!

Now, if you'll please excuse me, I need to incinerate all of the cutting implements in our house.

2 comments:

Anna said...

OMG. Seriously! That little girl... too sassy for her own good! It's a good thing she's so darn cute. Who needs hair with a face like that.

But at the rate she's going, let's hope the boys in high school think that way too. ;)

Tanianne said...

Maybe I should have left her hair alone. Seems like she gets the bug after having her hair cut "professionally". Sorry, Sweetie.